It has been a long time since I updated this blog especially about my pregnancy. Have been very tired in the 3rd trimester. Yi En's weight was 1.7kg as at wk 32 which was a bit of a concern as that is considered small. Was advised to eat more protein food to help her gain weight. her weight was 2.2kg as at wk 35 and gynae said it's better.
went down to gynae on 29 Nov. She's now 2.7kg. told gynae about the brown discharge i had a couple of days ago and the braxton hicks. she did VE and said that I'm 3 cm dilated and baby's head is very low. she can almost touch it. Was asked if I wanted to choose a date and give birth or let it happen naturally. I said let it be natural but that night, I had cramps and it got even worse eventually. Tried to tahan till 6am. andy kept waking up to check on me. told him i'm not sure if it's braxton hicks or contractions. anyway, andy said to just go down to kkh and check it out.
More of my delivery updates in the next post.
Saturday, December 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment