Thursday, September 23, 2010

Knowing the gender of #2 and the naming process

It was rather difficult to identify the gender cos she is always not in the correct posture. There were a couple of times when the gynae scanned her from her backside and predicted that it might be a 'her'. True enough, we confirmed her gender around the 6th month. Actually, I started shopping for her clothes since the 4th month after the gynae predicted that it might be a girl. keke...

I thought of a couple of names which I tried to link to Kai En. Decided to continue with the word 'En' cos I am thankful to God for blessing me with a princess. Came up with 'Hui En' (Hua Hui as in pretty and En as in gratitude). Andy said it was rather common so I thought of another 'Yi En' (Yi Tai as in graceful). Could not confirm the date. Andy then thought of 'Liting' but I din want. In the end, we let Kayden decide. I asked him quite a couple of times and he said 'Yi En'. Andy finally agreed to it but wanted the 'Yi' to be 'Xin Kwang Shen Yi' 's Yi which means happy. #2's name is finally settled. Yeah!!!

No comments: