After delivery, i latched Yi En on and she suckled for a long time. Later, food was sent in but I was very afraid of vomiting due to epidural so I din dare to eat. Andy fed me some rice and the black bean soup so that I can get some nourishment. Vomited a little after that. Was very weak and sleepy when they sent back to the ward. The room is very different from the one that we gave birth. It really resembles a hotel room. Will upload photos soon.
Dr. Irene Chua said that I could be discharged the next day. I decided to stay an extra day as I wanted more time to rest. During the stay, I learnt to latch Yi En. However, I also missed Kayden very much. cried a couple of times when I missed him. Called him n talked to him. He came to visit me on both days n he was excited to meet his sister. Could sense that he was a bit insecure. Cried rather badly when he left. Never felt so miserable in my life.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment