A place to jot down the special moments of my life and my boy's life.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
A collage of Kayden's growing up phase (up to 18 months)
Have been thinking of doing a collage to put up as a wallpaper on my office laptop so I could see Kayden during my free moments. Happened to have an hour free and I don't feel like doing any other work so I looked through the past 18months photos and selected a few that I like.
Here's the end product even though it wasn't as nicely done up as I would prefer. Just a basic one. Hopefully, I can brush up my IT skills and create a nicer one in the future.
Hi! I am a FTWM staying at the eastern side of Singapore. Am hoping to be a PTWM so can spend more time with my darling. Started this blog as a form of diary to jot down memorable moments of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment