STACKING
He stacks everything that is in sight. From packet drinks to can drinks, from can drinks to bottles, from bottles to jars, etc. Everything can also be stacked. LOL... somemore, he will refuse to stop if I want him to stop. will smash the stack of things down. kenna told off and smacked by me. haiz...


CLIMBING
He simply loves to climb. Want to climb the stairs, ladder of the double-deck bed at my mum's place, tables, chairs, cupboards and even window grilles. it's so dangerous nowsadays to leave him alone.
SCRIBBLING
"Paper please?" That's what I always hear from him over the weekend. He's always asking me for paper to scribble. I've introduced him to pens and crayons a couple of months ago but he's only very obsessed in scribbling this month. He loves to see the star and flower so I tend to draw them. He'll be very excited and say, ' star' and 'flower' and kept repeating these words. haha... he scribbles all over. even the big mahjong paper is not enough. The floor, the walls and even the furniture at my parent's place became his drawing materials. My father even joked that I have to 'pay' for my boy's artwork by cleaning or repainting the walls. haha... now still waiting for the crayola supplies to arrive. have been waiting for them for a couple of months. hoping that they are really washable as mentioned. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment