Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day. It was really after being a mother that I understood how my mum felt and sacrificed as she brought us up.

As usual, I can't celebrate Mother's Day with my mum as I needed to have Mother's Day dinner with mil. Luckily, I had dinner with her the day before and gave her a red packet before and even though I should be thankful for my mother everyday and not just on Mother's Day. She was very happy though and never demand for anything. just any simple gift would make her happy. My youngest sis cooked for her. Andy was very thoughtful. He bought bird nest from Eu Yen Sang for my mum and grandma. Both of them were delighted with the gifts. keke.... Why I din think of it huh? haha... Just really want to thank them for raising me up as I know I wasn't an easy child to take care of.

Kayden and Andy had also prepared a gift for me. A bear carrying a few stalks of flowers. Andy gave it to Kayden and Kayden passed it to me even though he was scared of flowers. It was so dear even though it din cost much.


A pic of the gift they bought me.

Told Andy that I don't need any gift. The best gift is to see Kayden growing fit and healthy, intelligent and well-behaved. Really love the 2 of them very much...

Now, it's my turn to think of Father's Day gift. not too sure what to get for Andy though. couldn't possibly get flowers right? :)

No comments: