Sunday, September 03, 2006

Kayden's Full Month's Party

Kayden celebrated his first month's birthday yesterday. He was sleeping most of the time when the guests were around. Many guests turned up and Kayden received a lot of gifts and ang bao. He's a rich boy now. All the money will be deposited in his bank account.

Things were chaotic when there were many guests and not enough room and seats for everyone. I couldn't really chat with a number of the guests. really paiseh abt it.

Things were also awkward as my mil and my relationship were tense. I was angry a couple of days ago when she refused to let me carry kayden even though I told her I've just carried him. She said she was trying to be helpful, allowing me to rest. She has been doing that for the past whole month. Keep asking me to go back to my room and rest. Don't let me carry or latch him on. Already can't tahan liao.

Anyway, things were better until we informed her that I'll be going over to my parents' place on Mon. She cried a little in the dining room when my sils talked to her. Then they went to her room and talked. In the end, she accepted the idea even though she wasn't happy with it. Heng ah! Can't imagine how I cope with the baby alone.

No comments: