I have been trying on and off for another baby since Kayden turns 3. However, it was not as easy as I thought so. Had chronic cough and have taken antibiotics. during these months, there was no chance of me trying as I was worried that the medicine would have an impact on the baby.
Finally, around Mar, I discovered that I was pregnant. Yippee! Then another worry came along. My thyroid condition is unstable again. Went for blood test and see Dr. Eng again. Confirmed have to take thyroxine again. Luckily, things stabilised after the 5th month even though I still have to take the medicine. Baby grows well even though I had bad morning sickness, spotting, etc for this pregnancy. Lost 3kg during the 1st 5 months. Threw up everything from 5th to 22nd weeks this round. Yucks! This will be my last pregnancy. can't imagine going through another round again.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment