Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mummy, you're wrong!

Recently, Kayden has been trying to teach me stuff. think it's due to me pretending that I do not know what he's talking and he's getting frustrated with his 'foolish' mum. haha...

#1
Kayden (holds on to a flashcard): Mummy, what's this?
Mummy: Apple
Kayden: No, you are wrong. This is an orange. I teach you.
He then chooses the flashcard of apple and shows it to me.
Kayden: This is apple.

#2
Kayden is working on his book on shapes. The question requires him to complete a shape pattern.
Mummy: Shape with 5 sides, circle, Shape with 5 sides, circle, what comes next?
Kayden: Mummy, no.... It's pentagon.
Mummy: oh ok. i'm sorry.

#3
Kayden came back from school.
Mummy: What did Lao Shi teach you today?
Kayden: Wan gou.
Mummy: Oh I see. Is it written like this? (Proceed to write but the 'wan' din look curvy enough)
Kayden: Mummy, no! That's shu gou. I teach you. (He then show me how to write it correctly.

He's learning fast but not too patient with others. Heard from his teacher that he's also behaves like that in school at times. When he sees his friends having problems fixing the puzzles, he'll tell them 'I teach you' and then completes the puzzle for them. Have to teach him to be more patient.

No comments: