Once again, must thank God for allowing Kayden to adjust well to his preschool life.
He's coping much better today. Only cried at the beginning when I brought him to school. They went to the playground to play. Realised that he's more used to following the teacher's instructions. Soon after, they came back from the playground, he started clinging to me again. But later, when the teacher came, she took over and distracted him with toys. To my amazement, he was alright with the teacher and never bother about me at all. Soon, the teacher signalled to me, saying that it's alright for me to go home. Was rather worried at 1st that he might realised that I wasn't there and cry.
As a anxious mum, I went down twice and peeped at him from outside the school during the 2 hours period. Had controlled myself from going down more often. He seems alright and was playing with his teacher and friend.
I must say that I really restrained myself from going back to the playgroup until the end of the session where I fetched him home. Teacher Firlys said he ate well (finished a whole bowl of porridge) and din cry. Also commented that he's very active. Will wander around to look for me at times and then after a short while, forgot about it and started to play.
Really proud to see that he's adjusting better and is more independent and vocal now. Am also proud of myself for withstanding the negative comments arising especially from my dad.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment