So I booked the tickets online very early (kiasu, haha...) the show is in june and I booked them in April. We booked the cheapest category though we managed to get seats that are quite in front.
Pics of the tickets
We went to the book fair 1st. It was very crowded and Kayden took his nap in the stroller. Did not get anything this time round though. After that, we went to Chen Fu Ji to have dinner before going for the Barney Show. We were slightly late for the show. Kayden was very excited to see Barney and he kept saying 'Yarny'. Still can't pronounce the 'Bar' yet. LOL. He danced and jumped throughout the 1st interval. Poor Andy! His thighs were hurt. Kayden was very clingy during the interval. Not sure it's due to the effects of attending childcare or because of separation anxiety as I went to the washroom for a while earlier. He refused to acknowledge anyone. After the interval, he just sat down quietly on my lap and watched the show. Could see that he was very tired. He soon fell asleep inside the taxi ride. Haha...


No comments:
Post a Comment