Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Taka Baby Fair

Went for retail therapy after being upset by my mil. dun wish to bring it up in my blog cos it's supposed to be about the special moments in my life.

Hubby took half day leave to accompany me. We din pak tor for a long time. Since his father passed away a few years ago, we have been spending most of our time at home with his mum. After marriage and Kayden's birth, we din get much chance to go out together cos his mum will not be happy.

I was glad that hubby took time off so we could spend time together. When I met him, he looked rather upset. I guessed it must be because he's stuck in the middle between his mum and me. I really felt bad and apologised.

We then proceeded to have lunch at Mos Burger and then to Bras Brasah where my hubby told me the books were cheap. I bought quite a no. of books then as they were cheap. Want to build up a mini-library for Kayden.

Then, Andy wanted to go to the library to return books. We went to the one in Orchard. He was sleepy and suggested that we go to the library cafe to have a drink and to read books. We sat there for about an hour. We finally had our own pte time. Really din go out with him for too long liao. Just being with him alone was just great!

After that, we went off to the Taka Baby Fair. Told Andy that I'll shop on my own cos I dun want him to pay for the things I buy. He agreed so we go around the fair buying things that we want.

I spent about $76 whereas he spent about $66.

Some of the things I bought:
- a pair of sunglasses (iplay)
- a bunch of toy keys which could be used as teether
- a bib (iplay) which is waterproof
- a floormat to be placed under his high chair when he starts self-feeding
- a toy phone for him to play
- a duckie
- a bigger bolster as the ones we bought earlier were too short.

All in all, I had a good time with Andy. I really thanked god for giving me a great husband.

1 comment:

Frances said...

I read abt your retail therapy! good right? after this you feel better? I also went retail therapy over the weekend! Da Chu Xie ok! both at the taka fair and IT fair! hahaha!But it sure makes us feel better!