Brought Kayden for another trial lesson again. It was the Aquaducks Swim Trial. Was rather worried that Kayden might not be used to the pool. Surprisingly, he was rather comfortable in the water and he laughed quite a lot in the pool.
His Er Yi and Xiao Yi also came along as we planned to go shopping after that. However, as the bathing facilities wasn't very suitable for bathing babies, I rinsed him under the shower head, not washing his hair at first. Was thinking of bathing him at home later. My younger sis then suggested bathing him in the basin. I tried out the temperature of the water 1st. It was ok and not too cold. So I put him in the basin and proceeded to bathe him as well as I can. There were a few hiccups here and there. My 2nd sis put his romper together with the wet swim wear and I had no choice but to let him wear the damp romper home. sigh... was pretty harsh to my 2nd sis as she din really helped me out. Later, my younger sis and dad scolded me for it and I apologised to her. Felt very bad but she said it's alright. Guess will try to make it up to her later.
His Er Yi and Xiao Yi also came along as we planned to go shopping after that. However, as the bathing facilities wasn't very suitable for bathing babies, I rinsed him under the shower head, not washing his hair at first. Was thinking of bathing him at home later. My younger sis then suggested bathing him in the basin. I tried out the temperature of the water 1st. It was ok and not too cold. So I put him in the basin and proceeded to bathe him as well as I can. There were a few hiccups here and there. My 2nd sis put his romper together with the wet swim wear and I had no choice but to let him wear the damp romper home. sigh... was pretty harsh to my 2nd sis as she din really helped me out. Later, my younger sis and dad scolded me for it and I apologised to her. Felt very bad but she said it's alright. Guess will try to make it up to her later.
Here's a pic of him and his Xiao Yi. 1st appearance in his swim wear. Handsome or not?
Kayden and his friends taking a group photo.


No comments:
Post a Comment