Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Reading a Book


Am trying to cultivate the love in reading in Kayden. I would read to him every morning before we leave for my mum's place. His 1st book was 'Hippo', a board book given by the hospital. Anyway, he would listen and smile when I read the book to him. After that, he would have a feel of the book, attempted to flip the pages and then proceed to lick or eat the book. Sometimes, I wonder if the book is really sweet cos he would lick it every day. lol


Look at him attempting to hold his book with his hands and feet. As if he's very smart.


Daddy reading to him while he sits on his rocker.



Trying to read on his own. Pretending to be very intelligent hor. :)

1 comment:

Frances said...

Any pics of him holding the book? post post! Mine only EAT books!