Monday, November 19, 2007

Oops!

Came back after work and played with Kayden for a short while. Later, went to the room to rest for a while and heard my daddy exclaiming, "Oh no!"

I quickly came out of the room and saw Kayden bottomless in front of the tv. Somehow, he has managed to remove his diaper. guess his diaper was too wet. seems like he's more conscious of being wet as he'll tug at his diaper when it's too heavy, signalling to us to change his diaper. Am now wondering whether I should start potty training.

3 comments:

DinoMama said...

Hi Erin~ thanks for popping by n linking up my blog :D thou I have no idea where i got to know u from haha~ (the result of visiting too many forums n fren's blogs)

I've linked u up too~

*pss* my nick is AugBoyz not AugzBoy lol.

BTW, Kayden's abt the same age as DinoEgg? When is his birthday? DinoEgg's 12th Aug'06.

Jennifer

erin said...

Hi augboyz,
think u posted on augthread (singaporemotherhood) before. so sorry abt the mistake.

Kayden's born on 5th aug.

DinoMama said...

ooo~~ gor gor~~~ hahah~ now i have another boy to compare his milestones~~ woohoo~~