They invited the neighbours over as well. Kayden seemed to have a good time there.
Andy then went to Swenson to collect the birthday cake and Kayden and I remained at my parents' place. About 3 plus, Andy called and we met him at the bus-stop near my parents' place and walked home.
His sisters and nephews were all there but guess Kayden was tired. He slept on my bed after drinking some milk. His grandma then came inside my room and asked me to place him in the playpen. Didn't want to cos the action might wake Kayden up. But she was so persistent and kept insisting that I must put him in the playpen. I was rather stoned after taking my med so I gave in. True enough, Kayden woke up. His grandma was rather happy and carried him out even though he was cranky, saying it's better that he sleep less in the day so that he'll have a better sleep at night. Haiz... Did not bother to argue with her. Let her take care of the cranky Kayden. Afterwards, she then commented that he's so cranky and left him to play with his aunts. Luckily, he was fine after some time.
Wanted to play with his cousins even though they are playing with one another rather than with him. No choice la since there's nobody of his age group there. Decided must let him join some classes so that he can socialise with ppl of his age. haha... still on the lookout of good schools that are in the east.
He had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday party with all his aunts and cousins.
Time really flies. It's been a year since I first held him tiny and fragile in my arms. Really cherish the time I have with him and I pray everyday that he'll remain healthy and happy all the time. That's my greatest wish.
His birthday cake from Prima Deli is sponsored by Er Yi.
His birthday cake from Swenson which is sponsored by his daddy and mummy.
the birthday boy with his daddy
blowing the candle
Kayden with his cousins


No comments:
Post a Comment