Monday, July 02, 2007

Riding a tricycle

Have been seeing kids in my neighbourhood riding tricycles where adults can push from the back so wanted to buy for sometime. However, I am worried about the safety aspect so I din get it. But after looking at both Cocomo's and Augbaby's Jaydens riding on their tricycles and enjoying the rides, I decided to get one the next day. Wanted to shop before school starts. Went to Kiddy Palace and bought one at $58.

Kayden was curious about the tricycle at 1st and was rather cautious when he was in it.



After some time, he became adventurous and started to stand up. Can't really get him to sit. he was like so 'hao lian' especially when the wind blew in his face and grin so happily.



We will now always go for a ride after I finished work and we will always meet some kids of around his age and he'll want to talk to them (even when they are reserved). in the end, he'll be the one blabbering to the parents. ai yah, dunno what to do with him leh.

No comments: