Yes, it works! It's easier than I thought. Guess I would be recording the special moments of my life now!
Just to record down my baby's growth over the past few weeks. Baby Kayden is 1.3kg as at Wk 29 going on to Wk 30. Dr. Judy Wong was saying that his growth rate has declined and arranged for me to go for a growth scan in 2 wks time. Ate a lot of tonics and durians over the 2 wks and baby Kayden managed to absorb the nutrients. Thank God! He weighs 1.9kg as at Wk 30 going to Wk 31. Doctor says growth seems ok now so don't have to worry liao. But baby is head down, deeply embedded in my pelvis. Walked up and down the corridor and attempted to scan his head circumference 4 times but he refused to move. So gynae made me go for ctg scan to check that baby is fine. Luckily, everything seems ok. Just that, I am having braxton hicks. Will have to monitor my contractions and baby's movements everyday.
Next visit will be in another 3 wks time. Will continue to pray that baby Kayden is growing well.
Guess will take a walk down memory lane when I am free. Hope to have a more complete record of my pregnancy. :)
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment